Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Rules

Greetings. In this blog, I will post various controversial topics, along with my unique perspectives on them, open for discussion by intelligent, non-binary folks. To avoid repeatedly repeating myself on a repeated basis, I'm going to post a few of my "rules."

1. All groups of people have a stereotypical majority, as well as a more individualistic minority; therefore, whenever I refer to a group, I mean the group in general, not "absolutely all members of this group, with no exceptions," so I dont wanna hear your "Not ALL people in this group are like that!" crap.

2. I learn what I know by observation, therefore anything I post, I post as having observed it, not as having "read it somewhere on the internet," "watched too much tv," or whatever excuse you come up with.

3. Realize that in general, I'm Left-leaning, but I'm not a binary one-or-the-other extremist, nor do I adhere to obeying what I'm supposed to support according to "we support this cause" or whatever. Quite frankly, I dont adhere to much of anything that society expects of me. I have my own rules of conduct.

4. I dont like "meat-eaters are evil, violence is wrong, guns kill people, I listen to outdated music from the 60's" extremists, but I really fucking hate "you're going to hell because you dont conform to my religion, I will outcast you from society because you dont wear golf shirts and khaki slacks, and my only activities consist of golfing, the newspaper, and griping about how minorities are ruining everything" conservative shit heads. If you're either, then you will regularly become angry with my writings.

5. Absolutely all things are open to discussion, however, I expect you to keep your posts intelligent, non-binary, non-extremist, and ultimately, non-typical. If you've got a chip on your shoulder or a point to prove, then take it to your "us only" site which I know you're already a member of and tell THEM all about it. I dont wanna hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment